Apart from classic integration of DRM with other Hyperion products, another approach is integrating DRM with Enterprise Performance Management Architect using out of the box adapter
The key points which needs o be configured for DRM – EPMA integration are
- Configuring Data Relationship Management
- Configuring Hyperion Foundation Services (Weblogic, Web Services Manager, Shared Services)
- Deploying and configuring the DRM Web Service
- Configuring EPM Architect for DRM integration
Once DRM is configured, load EPMA template (On the computer where Data Relationship Management is installed, navigate to C:\Oracle \Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\products\DataRelationshipManagement\server \app-templates) using migration utility.
The Performance Management Architect application template includes Data Relationship Management metadata objects for Financial Management, Planning, and Essbase application types. You can choose to load metadata objects for only a subset of these application types if necessary.
Pre-requisite settings required in DRM to integrate with EPMA
Setting up Version level properties
- Select a version (Planning) and under EPMA property category , give application name
Setting up hierarchy level properties
- Select Group By “Shared Dimension” in hierarchy section
- Select a hierarchy and select Shared Dimension from EPMA property category and if there are no values (Account, Entity, generic) then right click shared Dimension and edit values